MODIS are looking for a Data Architect/Senior Data Architect to join a growing Data Architecture team, you will be responsible for the definition of the business data landscape, data models, architecture and solution blueprints to meet business objectives.
We are looking for someone that can demonstrate skills and experience in:
- Knowledge of industry best practices for data architecture, data governance, data management and software development processes / lifecycles
- Knowledge of and experience in at least one of customer data platforms, marketing automation, data integration, master data management, business intelligence, data warehousing, ERP and CRM.
- Creating and maintaining data models using tools such as - Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect, Erwin, XML Spy, SQL Developer, Visio etc
- Defining and maintaining the Data Landscape for business domains
- Collaborating with business and technical stakeholders to define and manage architecture, product and platform roadmaps, functional and technical requirements
- Knowledge of delivering digital services using public cloud platforms and leading data technologies
Our client has embraced a hybrid working model where they believe the choice is with the individual on when they work from their fantastic offices in Southampton, London or from home.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.