3 years practical experience of using React. Ideally at least 8 years of experience in development. Should be able to create e-shop solution using NodeJS, React. Understanding of SOLID principals. Code review is the "holy grail" and should engage junior team members to do the same. Understand what is Webpack/CRA, CI/CD etc. Knows how to write tests and what to ask from others about tests. Should be able to coordinate work between multiple team members even in the face of obstacles.
o Developing React microsites,
o Creating tested and qualitative increments each sprint,
o Participating in PR reviews,
o Be part of Scrum team
o Improving the process in the team to be the most efficient Scrum team,
o Help other team members by coaching and mentoring them,
o Make sure that the environment for him/herself and other team members is the best can be
o Take active participation in global engineering processes and help others to come with new ideas regarding the improvements.
* REST API + NodeJS (building system, understanding main keystones - scalability, monitoring, security, ready-for-failure etc.)
* Module Bundlers (should understand why to use)
* State Management (clear vision when and how to use)
● Strong debugging skills
● Strong knowledge of writing tests and testable code
● Strong knowledge of writing code in both a functional (immutable) paradigm and an
● Strong knowledge of creating and using APIs
● Experience with enterprise-grade application development
● Experience with writing tools and libraries for other developers to use
● Experience with developing for AWS and debugging problems after deployment
● Experience with modern YAML-based CI/CD platform, creating and debugging
● Experience with serverless application development
● Experience with databases
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.