Fantastic opportunity to join a high-power team within a world renowned Big4 consultancy!
The successful candidate will lead the delivery of Solutions and Data Analytics alongside the best in the business. Working on large scale and complex audits with global enterprise clients. This is a rapidly growing capability across a large portfolio of complex audit engagement, largely using global ERP systems (Oracle, SAP ect).
The team itself come from a diverse range of backgrounds both in technology and industry highly experienced delivering best in class data and tech solutions to clients, delivering excellent value and insight. Alongside the high-performance team is a company culture of development, investing handsomely in professional training and support.
This role will be highly challenging. As an integral part of a team taking end to end responsibility for the full project life cycle of very complex deliverables. Responsibilities will include overseeing a portfolio of engagements, delivering data and analytics solutions, supporting senior stakeholders through the analytics process, accelerating growth as well as contributing to the management and development of the internal team.
- Track record of leading the delivery of Data Analytics using an ERP system.
- Successful history working within a Big 4 or large consultancy.
- Excellent knowledge of the Auditing process or Data analytics within Finance, with the ability to identify root cause issues and provide high impact recommendations.
- Ability to communicate and present to both technical and non - technical stakeholders.
- Finance Qualifications such as ACA or ICAS would be a plus.
- High level experience with Oracle or SAP desirable.
Alongside the market leading salary, benefits are also included:
- Car allowance £5k (can be as cash)
- Health Insurance
- Private Medical
- 4 x Life insurance
- Flexible working (travel only required for client engagements)
- Can be based anywhere in the UK
Senior manager roles such as this don't come around too often, if you feel you have the required skills and experience please do apply for consideration.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.