Senior Salesforce Administrator
Permanent Salary up to £80k
- Private medical
- Group pension
- Income protection
- Holiday 28 days leave with the possibility to buy extra leave
- Strong administrative and process skills, with a proven ability to coordinate and manage multiple tasks methodically and systematically whilst prioritising.
- Eager and quick to learn new software and processes to carry out testing, whilst working with minimum instruction.
- Minimum 3 to 5 year's experience in integration and software implementation.
- Someone that has ample knowledge of the upgrading technologies.
- Knowledge of API integration, with SQL along with the ability to create custom fields, objects, workflows, and public sharing.
- MS Excel must be able to analyse, manipulate and check large amounts of data quickly using in-built tools such as copy/paste values, text to the column, filtering, sorting, lookups, conditional formatting, tables, pivot tables (essential.)
- Hands-on knowledge of databases including MS Access, SQL, and/or Oracle (desirable)
- Previous experience writing requirement specifications (essential)
- Experience in understanding file structures including XML files, CSV and flat (essential)
- People and issue management, team and leadership organisation.
- Must have experience in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud
- ADM 201 is essential
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.