Working with other senior testers in assisting the Head of Sub-Section in leading and driving forward the testing function. Ensuring that the highest level of quality assurance is the standard within the unit and ensuring that we adopt the best practices from the wider organisation.
* Leads the team during test planning, test design, test support services and reporting of test results and error situations
* Performs high-level design test cases based on functional, non-functional and technical designs and requirements
* Executes and leads the functional/non-functional and technical tests, incl. analysis and documentation of deviations
* Identifies process improvements, contributes to corporate testing standards and definition of best practice
* Designs and implements and leads the test automation solutions based on defined frameworks
* Designs and implements and leads the test data management solutions based on defined frameworks
* Requests and manages the test and demo environments
* Manages client engagement with regards to testing and quality, including supporting the clients with testing strategy
* 3-5 years professional background as a tester in the respective area
* ISTQB Qualification
* Experience working with an agile environment
* Ability to lead testing within an agile environment
* A balanced customer and delivery focus approach
* Previous experience of managing automated testing
* Experience in implementing automated tests
* (Preferred) Experience in SOAP UI, Selenium, Azure DevOps (Test Module) or other appropriate testing tools
* Strong written and verbal English
Education and Professional Qualifications Required / (preferred)
* Degree in computer science or similar training and/or relevant working experience
* ISTQB Qualification (Preferred)
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.