Modis are partnering with a highly reputable client within the financial services industry on exciting projects that will modernise the way they provide services and interact with their clients. We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer with a strong background using Azure based tools and working on Azure projects.
You will work in a small agile team with the task to improve a client portal that provides an important service for the business. You will be fully involved in each stage of the SDLC and have hands-on interaction with the business. There is a big emphasis on security in this projects so the authentication element will be a very important part.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Excellent back-end development experience utilising .Net Core, .Net and C#
- Excellent background working with Azure including the following tools/facets within Azure: Active Directory, B2C, WebApps, DataFactory
- Authentication experience is essential
- A good background in front-end development - preferably with React but not essential
- Good experience working on MVC applications
- An awareness of architecture and design principles
- Experience with GIT pipelines
- Excellent communication skills
This is an initial 6 month contract role with a high possibility of extension. You will be required to work on site in Central London 2 days a week; this comes with some flexibility. This role has been deemed inside of IR35. We are looking for someone to start in September.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.