Supply Chain Manager role - 6 month contract - £400-£500 per day - Hybrid Role- Immediate Start!
Job Role: Supply Chain Manager
Location: London / Hybrid - 2 days in the office
Day Rate: £400 - £500 pd - Inside IR35
Contract: 6 month contract
- Define and deliver supply chain strategy
- Set, align, monitor and manage supply chain objectives, priorities and key performance indicators.
- Streamline supply chain processes to enhance efficiency and ensure appropriate standards are implemented.
- Lead optimization and initiatives to support the business strategy, create customer value, drive operational excellence and meet service level targets.
- Providing data analysis of cycle on cycle demand changes and capturing the commentary and agreed actions during the meetings
- Connecting and working with technical teams as appropriate (functions: Planning & Logistics, Product Development, Quality, Regulatory, External Manufacturing and Procurement)
- Manage the Demand/Supply planning system Anaplan, ensuring appropriately configured and maintained (working in conjunction with EMEA Technical Planning)
- Manage external partners to deliver the operational activities, including 3PL, co-packers, logistics providers , including identify, tendering, contracting 3rd party business arrangements and operations.
- Work closely with the EMEA Planning team to ensure high level of product availability.
- Work closely with the UK Sales and Marketing teams to ensure there is a robust demand planning process and suitable inputs/outputs.
- Minimum experience: 5 years supply chain/operations experience, ideally in a similar role with end to end experience
- Preference for prior UK market experience
- Planning and ERP systems
- Analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to thrive in a small business environment and tenacity to overcome hurdles
- Strong line management experience
Have questions? Talk to me…
Do not hesitate to contact me via email: email@example.com or by tel.07542859545
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.