Transaction Monitoring Manager / Transaction Monitoring Team Lead / Transaction Monitoring Analyst / QC / Quality Control / Line 1 AML / Sanctions / Sanctions Quality Control / Regulatory Framework / Bank / Banking / Financial Services / Permanent / London
The client is a well-established organisation based in London, looking for a Transaction Monitoring Manager to join ASAP.
The Responsibility's/ Requirements:
- Previous Managerial experience is desirable but not essential
- Experience with Transaction Monitoring Screening
- Responsible for the Line 1 AML and Sanction Monitoring Quality Control
- Responsible for ongoing improvements of the AML and Sanctions Function System including Re-calibration
- Knowledge of the global legislative regulatory framework (AML, Sanctions, Anti-Bribery and Corruption
- Knowledge of Comply Advantage (Beneficial)
Our client is offering a competitive salary for this role. If you are interested in the position, please apply using the links provided.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.