This role will support the Head of UKTA Operations with BAU and projects. The role will include co-ordination and participation in initiatives and projects. This is a technical and varied role requiring engagement at a senior level and across all business locations. The role focuses on the TA business and will manage multiple priorities.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Support management of Ad-hoc tasks
- Coordination of initiatives/projects across business areas
- Progression and completion of actions / projects to enhance the TA process and control framework.
- Leading operational teams where necessary to ensure BAU SLAs are achieved.
- Managing a number of priorities
- Monitor and assess Operational performance
- Provide support to the senior Operational Managers as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Competencies
- Substantial demonstrable Transfer Agency/Fund Admin. knowledge/experience within an asset management company, custodian bank / third party administrator
- Deep understanding and experience of establishing best practices throughout operations
- Strong regulatory knowledge of CASS, COLL and other regulations
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements and control processes for the investment management and investment administration industry
- Strong developed management leadership skills and competencies, including experience of virtual team building and management
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with senior management and staff at all levels.
- Project management skills would be beneficial but not essential
- Client Service mind set, with the ability to analyse and assess the necessary from the 'nice to have' Communicating, Influencing & Impact - Communicates with real impact in a way that is open, honest, consistent and clear. Confidently conveys messages in a credible and persuasive manner. Gains agreement by negotiating a position to the benefit of all parties.
- Analysing, Judging & Problem Solving - Analyses problems and identifies the core issues. Investigates and evaluates information. Generates appropriate solutions using sound judgement to solve problems in a risk adverse approach
- Challenging, Innovating & Improving - Continuously learns from experience and thinks creatively to improve ways of working. Shares knowledge and experience with others. Challenges openly and objectively with valid motivation and integrity.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.