Position: Information Security Analyst/Engineer (Web Application Security Tester) / Pen Tester
Functional Reporting: Global Head of VM
- The analyst will perform manual application security testing on web applications on premises and AWS cloud reporting issues through the internal platforms.
- Integrate and manage DAST and SAST scanning tools on CI/CD pipelines during the SDLC.
- Automate repetitive tests such as regression of previous vulnerabilities on reach release.
- Consume third party libraries vulnerability reports and perform proof of concepts.
- Develop proof of concepts exploits when required.
- Validate report results from various scanning tools.
- Recommend security controls for application teams.
- 3+ years working in the information security field.
- 2+ years working in the application security testing field.
- 2+ years working in finance area is an advantage.
- Programming knowledge capable of writing exploits and automation scripts. (Java or Python are preferred)
- Excellent knowledge of network and TCP/IPV4
- Practical knowledge testing and working with Websockets using programming.
- Practical and theoretical knoledge working with HTTP protocol, web servers and load balancers.
- Ability to test, explain and recommend solutions for all OWASP top 10 vulnerabilities.
- Practical knowledge on Cryptography.
- Web Application Firewalls from a security testing standpoint.
- Knowledge of AWS services including API consumption using programing is an advantage.
- GWAPT and GCPN Security Certifications an advantage.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.