I am recruiting for a Workday HCM & Payroll specialist contractor on a part time basis for my client to support the optimisation and development of their Workday system. The role will focus primarily on supporting Workday Payroll, with opportunities to work cross functionally across multiple modules including HCM and Benefits.
- Be responsible for BAU, ongoing maintenance, and processing tasks within Workday including EIB loads, creating new supervisory organisations, security groups, reporting, etc.
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues raised by internal customers and stakeholders
- Supporting resolution of escalated issues to third party provider (if required). Tracking ticket status and managing incidents.
- Provide subject matter expertise for Workday Payroll and any additional modules.
- Familiarity with maintaining run categories, pay components and account posting rules.
- Identify system improvements.
- Design, configuration and testing of the system.
- Assist with the creation of training materials to support any new features or functionality you are responsible for deploying.
- Support audit and compliance efforts.
- Proven experience of configuration in Workday Payroll, and at least 2 other modules areas (HCM, Advance Compensation, Absence, Time Tracking, Benefits Security and Integrations).
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to partner with internal teams to define business goals and requirements, translate them into functional and technical designs and then implement them in Workday.
The role offers full flexibility to work from home and is an excellent opportunity to join on a 6 month contract. There is If you feel you have the relevant experience, please send your CV ASAP for consideration and a potential interview.
The role has been deemed inside of scope for IR35 so contractors will need to work via an Adecco Group approved Umbrella Company for this assignment.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.