M365 Technical Specialist
Location: Istanbul, Turkey
Work Style: Hybrid (once a week in the office)
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: 1,606,700 TRY - 1,963,700 TRY
I'm partnering with a global manufacturing company who is looking for an experienced 3rd Line M365 Technical Specialist to join their team on a permanent basis.
As a specialist, you'll be responsible for developing, maintaining, supporting, and optimising key functional areas to ensure the organisations IT infrastructure adheres to Global standards.
Some of the key functional areas you'll be in charge of include:
- Azure Cloud Based Services.
- Entra ID, including Azure AD Connect.
- AD Group Policy
- Productivity Suite/Tenant (M365) includes SharePoint & Teams Administration.
- On-Prem File Server/ SharePoint server migration to SharePoint Online.
- SharePoint migrations + integration's.
Tasks you'll directly be involved in:
- The Design and Implementation of SharePoint Online including Intranets / Doc Management / Doc Infra / Azure Info Protection / Labelling.
- The Design and Architecture of Enterprise SharePoint Solutions.
- Knowledge of Azure Cloud Based Services
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Exchange (2013 to 2019) and AD Group Policy (Desktop & Server)
- Understanding of Architecture Standards including Governance, Admin, Security, and Compliance)
- The clients Productivity Tenant includes Email Protection (ProofPoint), Email Secuirty Protocols (SPF, DKIM, DMARC, and O365 which includes SharePoint and Teams Administration so you will need to have extensive experience working with all of the above
If you're interested in this role, please apply directly below with your most up to date CV showcasing the relevant skills and experience.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.