Our client currently requires a SAP MDG FI Consultant to join them. Please see the details below:
- Freelance contract
- Technical role, SAP MDG FI Consultant
- UK Based
- Start: December 1st
- Duration: 6 months
- Language: English
- Location: Remote plus some travel to Maidenhead (2 days a week, travel expenses covered)
- Rate is in USD per hour (client based in the US), please share your best
- OUTSIDE IR35
- Support Global Data Stewards in establishing global data standards for our financial data dimensions in line with SigniFi program
- Support CFIN/EPM design sessions to capture financial data requirements, and understand the data model, and supporting systems architecture
- Document global data standards into data dictionary and support ongoing review/maintenance process.
- Develop master data management process flows, Desk Top Procedures (DTP's) and Work Instructions (WI's) to support the execution of Finance Master Data within the GS Manila hub.
- Support testing of technology (CFIN/EPM/Workflow/Data Governance) to validate design activities.
- Review existing finance data quality metrics and develop insights to support ongoing remediation efforts
- Support ongoing training activities of Master Data Management Team
- Support adhoc finance data related projects
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required
- A minimum of three (3) years of finance related experience is required
- Experience working within an SAP environment is required
- Familiarity with finance data dimensions is preferred
- Excellent communication and business partnering skills
- Ability to understand impacts of finance data across business functions and business units is preferred
- Ability to meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced working environment is required
- Ability to develop strong business partnerships is required
- Excellent Excel skills including the ability to create Pivot tables, Vlookup, etc.is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Visio is preferred
- Experience working with Finance Master Data is preferred
- Experience in profiling data is preferred
- May require up to 10% domestic and/or international travel
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please do reply back with your latest CV, rate and availability, I will be happy to reach you back.
On the other hand, if this is not for you but know someone who could potentially be interested and fit please do forward them this information, I would be very grateful.
Thank you so much beforehand and best regards,
Alba Cougil Celix
Senior SAP Resource Consultant at AKKODIS
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.