2nd line support - Immediate start role - 6 month contract, likely extensions - £20 per hour - Large company!
Job Role: 2nd Line Support / IT Support Analyst
Location: Huddersfield and Manchester
Rate: £20 per hour
Contract: 6-month contract, rolling contract
The role will require the contractor to be on client sites and I will only be able to consider contractors with a valid driving licence that have the ability to drive between sites. Mileage will be paid for any travel required between sites.
Please note: Contractors will need to work via an Adecco Group approved umbrella for this assignment
About our client
Our client is a very large global company, great organisation to work for and very well-established name among contractors.
I am looking for 2nd line support candidates who are immediately available to start and can demonstrate following experience:
- being the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance on-site, over the phone, remotely or via email
- qualifying and documenting the problems raised by customers
- Experience of resolving incidents, problems, and queries, preferably within an ITIL support environment
- Provide on-site support for client networks and applications across the company.
- Provide local, remote and telephone support for client networks and applications.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate knowledge and a background in:
- Hardware and Laptop/PC builds and support
- Good Active Directory and O365 knowledge
- Customer service and communication
- Microsoft Windows 8/10 support
- Hardware and basic network /printer troubleshooting
Do not hesitate to contact me via the below methods if you have any further questions:
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.