Cloud Architect (Azure)
Spring Technology are currently working in partnership with a market leading solutions provider to recruit an experienced Cloud Architect (Azure) to lead or clients Cloud strategy through a period of exciting transformation. As the Cloud Architect you will lead our client's cloud architecture design and implementation, work with third parties/partners, advise internal and customer stakeholders and translate business requirements into secure, scalable, and reliable cloud solutions.
This role is fully homebased with some occasional travel to office locations.
As an Azure Cloud Architect you will have an expert understanding of cloud computing and technology systems, as well as experience designing and transferring applications to the cloud. You should have a positive attitude and excellent communication skills to work with third party providers and to effectively share your knowledge in the team.
- Take overall responsibility for the creation of cloud architecture and designs and own the presentations and approval of designs by architecture review boards.
- Lead the strategic cloud-led product transformation programme of work.
- Review existing architectures and recommend solutions to support the cloud vision.
- Design, liaise and influence customers during on-boarding of existing and new customers to the cloud platform.
- Work with global engineering teams to build, extend and operate the cloud platform.
- In-depth experience of leading the delivery of platforms underpinning large scale cloud transformation (e.g. migration to cloud environments, modernisation of applications harnessing cloud, deployment of web-based applications).
- Advanced knowledge of cloud-native architecture concepts, understanding of multi-tenancy, high availability, scalability, resilience, performance, IAM and security requirements in the cloud.
- Knowledgeable of DevOps and CI/CD automation tools such as Azure DevOps, Git, Jenkins, Terraform and Ansible,
- Experience in the design and hands-on development of Docker and of the Kubernetes container orchestration and management platform
- In depth understanding of security controls and implementations in the cloud
- Experience in designing and implementing cloud native applications in the Azure Cloud
- Excellent communication & documentation skills to articulate the solution architecture and roadmap for stakeholders
- Personable and pro-active professional, able to demonstrate full commitment to providing exceptional customer service in all activities.
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge to join a leading organisation please apply now.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.