Coupa Procurement Solution Architect (Big 4 Consultancy)
Permanent, UK Wide
Excellent Package Including:
- £80,000 - £110,000 Basic Salary
- £5.5k Car Allowance
- 20% Bonus
- Hybrid Working Model: 2-3 days per week in office/client site
Akkodis exists to connect the smartest people and brightest businesses to the opportunities they need to thrive. We are a Global leader in professional solutions for IT, Engineering and Life Sciences.
We are looking for talented individuals to join one of the world's most respected consultancy firms in this exciting new career opportunity. They have invested over $100 million into their applications practice and are undergoing substantial growth in all areas of the organisation, resulting in further excellent opportunities being available within the business.
The ideal candidate will be more business focused to support with the very holistic delivery model. Expect a refreshing culture, excellent career development and rapid career progression.
- Management of projects with a proven ability to work as Engagement Manager on sold projects.
- Solution development, showing a clear ability as a Subject Matter Expert to enhance existing solutions and develop new ones with specific emphasis on Transformation and Best Practice.
- Build and maintain strong client relationships within the sector, leveraging proven industry content and delivery capability.
- Lead the growth of the SAP practice through sharing knowledge, developing thought leadership and supporting the career aspirations of other team members.
What you would bring:
- Significant 'Coupa' experience with a strong understanding of procurement and supply chain processes.
- Experience of working on multiple, large, complex, transformational technology projects.
- Experience designing, selecting, supporting and implementing multiple solutions.
- The ability to communicate compelling and well thought out solutions to complex problems.
- A deep knowledge of the current procurement technology market.
This is a two-stage interview process, please apply for consideration. We want to find the right candidate for the role, therefore, all notice periods are considered!
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.