ERP Senior Project Manager
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 + £4.5k Car Allowance
Excellent Package w/ 10% - 20% Bonus
Location: UK Wide
Hybrid Working Model: 2-3 days per week on site
Modis exists to connect the smartest people and brightest businesses to the opportunities they need to thrive. We're a Global leader in professional solutions for IT, Engineering and Life Sciences.
We are looking for an individual to join one of the world's biggest consultancy firms in this exciting new career opportunity. We would like this person to possess a strong project management background that has delivered ERP projects successfully with some consulting experience.
- Supporting the delivery of Cloud ERP enabled business transformation programmes.
- Use your functional knowledge and experience to lead and deliver client programmes.
- Manage the implementation of new software, technology and systems including CRM and ERP projects.
- Participating in quality reviews of programmes to ensure delivery on track to time, cost, quality, budget and benefits.
What you would bring:
- Has overseen the full project management life cycle from design to implementation.
- Experience of project delivery within a consultancy.
- May have worked on ERP Financials projects.
- Possesses excellent people and communication skills.
- In depth understanding of ERP project delivery methodology.
This is a two-stage interview process, please apply for consideration. We want to find the right candidate for the role, therefore, all notice periods are considered!
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.