Information Security Manager
Up to 60K Basic + 10% Bonus
Great opportunity to join a developing team working within the CISO function, looking after a portfolio of clients. Typical clients stem in the fields of Financial Services and the Defence world including Local Government.
If you've worked in the outsourcing/financial services/military sector this role is for you.
Day to Day will consist of the following:
* Delivery and oversight of an effective ISMS Framework as well as ensuring that security risks are identified and managed
* SME guidance to Information Security related audits and reviews and ensuring action resolution (internal, external and client driven) to ensure that business units understand issues and remediation effectively mitigates information security risks.
* Identifying threats and providing advice and guidance on security controls
* Delivery and development measures to deliver against acknowledged gaps or risk area
* Knowledge or awareness of ISO27001, PCI DSS, NIST
* ISO27001 Implementor or Auditor
* Exposure to cloud technologies (Azure is preferred)
* Translate technical/non-technical to business stakeholders.
Please note this organisation is unable to sponsor professionals outside of the UK. You are required to being an active holder of security clearance and or able to obtain this through UK Security Vetting.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.