North of England Region
I am working with a Retail organisation with high street and digital presence who are in the phrase of growing out their Cyber Security team.
The make up of the team comprises of both a Network Security Team and Software Development Team.
* Conducting Pen Tests (reporting on Infrastructure, Web Applications, Source code reviews).
* Demonstrable experience with automated, dynamic and static application security testing tools
* Liaising with business stakeholders
* Identifying and developing new tools
* Undertaking security related investigations.
* Responding and reporting on alerts from the various monitoring tools/technologies.
* Awareness of PCI DSS (Bonus)
The team have described the workload as "exciting and interesting and never gets boring".
Hybrid working is available to you with 3 days working from home. You will also be able to take advantage of the incredible bonus scheme, based on your own performance, you will be able to increase your basic salary by up to 30%. There is a strong pension contribution of 7.5% amongst other benefits accessible to you.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.