IT Asset & Configuration Manager
Akkodis are currently working in partnership with a market leading service provider to recruit an experienced Asset & Configuration Manager with experience of providing clients with best in class quality and accuracy.
Please note this role offers hybrid working with the requirement of flexibility for client visits when required.
As an Asset & Configuration Manager you will be joining a friendly, supportive, and multi-talented team from a variety of Technical and/or Service Delivery backgrounds and have the opportunity to work with a number of renowned clients.
- Manage the delivery of Quality and Accurate data, into and from the CMDB
- Own production and delivery of agreed output (SMR) that reports on areas of contract obligations.
- Own output/adhoc reports that focus on areas of interest and value adds
- Configuration processes and services, adding value that is relevant to the customer throughout the contract lifecycle.
- Understand End to End, Asset and Configuration process for managed clients. Where these are not functioning as expected, ensure ownership in service restoration
- You'll be able to relay any failures of process, to the process owners, with full understanding of impact with an understanding of what "good" looks like.
- Extensive experience in an ITIL Asset and Configuration Management capacity
- Significant experience in a Service Provider environment with the ability to work in a complex environment with multiple customers
- Process - You'll be able to understand and ensure governance is maintained to end to end process flows
- Ownership - You'll want to ensure that any issues/risks are managed to an agreed solution.
- ITIL Version 3 accredited and discipline Owner- Proven track record in managing one or multiple ITIL disciplines, to agreed outcomes/SLA's
- Significant experience in a Service Provider environment with the ability to work in a complex environment with multiple services.
- Knowledge of Remedy ITSM and ability to create Service models
- Working knowledge of Science Logic
- Working knowledge Service Now
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge to join a leading organisation who will develop your skills and career further, please apply now.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.