I am currently recruiting for a Junior Developer to work out of either our clients Manchester or Liverpool office the role will involve supporting the senior developers and learning new skills to progress and develop there own career path . The role would be ideal for a graduate or someone with a small amount of commercial experience and has experience with C# or SQL.
- Development and maintenance of precedents - which are issued as part of a case workflow
- Assist in the development and maintenance of existing business systems , typically through configuring a series of steps in our clients prefered case management system
- Contribute to the design and maintenance of new and exisiting systems
- Work within an agile team, fully engaging with the agile development process. Contributing to sprint planning and estimation, and sprint stand-ups
- Identify and document improvements to the development process
- Good eye for detail and ability to look at continuous improvement
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly self-motivated, but a good team player
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of SQL and C#
- Good communication skills
- A flexible approach and ability to adapt
- Ability to work under own initiative and identify potential development process improvements
- Knowledge and/or experience of Agile development processes
- Knowledge and/or experience of Microsoft Azure DevOps
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy