Lead developer/ WFH/ Inside ir35/ 9 months contract/paying 500-700 daily/ experienced in the mobile space/
Good working knowledge within development, solution design and come from a banking or financial background
- Experience of working within a regulated industry
- Strong consulting and influencing skills, including excellent presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively at senior levels, both written and oral, within the business and IT strategy areas.
- A good working knowledge of architecture frameworks and models (e.g. Systems Engineering, TOGAF)
- Experience of projects with significant integration challenges. Deep understanding of integration approaches and technologies
- Extensive experience of at least one technical architecture discipline (application, data or infrastructure), some knowledge of others
- Considerable experience in senior roles on major application development, systems integration or infrastructure projects (e.g. application architect, technical architect, lead designer, lead developer)
- Extensive experience of developing software and/or building infrastructure components on medium to large-scale distributed projects
- Experience of managing and reviewing 3rd party activities and outputs
- Technical leadership for the delivery of Digital projects, particularly in SME Mobile
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.