Oracle Sales Consultant
Remote based with some travel
£70,000 + bonus
I'm currently partnered with a data consultancy who are going through an interesting period of growth, with a number of projects and bids in the pipeline. With a commitment to excellence and a passion for driving success, they are seeking a dynamic and experienced Oracle Sales Consultant to join their team.
As an Oracle Sales Consultant, you will play a crucial role in driving the Oracle solutions sales strategy. You will be responsible for understanding client needs, providing expert guidance on Oracle products and services, and cultivating strong relationships to ensure customer satisfaction. This role requires a strategic thinker with excellent communication skills and a deep understanding of Oracle technologies.
- Identify and qualify sales opportunities related to Oracle products and services.
- Collaborate with clients to understand their business needs and recommend appropriate Oracle solutions.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Create and deliver compelling presentations and product demonstrations
- Previous experience in delivering Oracle ERP Solutions in a sales or consultancy setting
- Experience in HE or public sector would be a bonus but not essential
AS mentioned the organisation are currently on an exciting path of growth and development, and are keen to develop and retain their staff. You will be joining a supportive and forward-thinking organisation who offer excellent work life balance amongst other things.
For consideration please respond with your CV.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.