Oracle ERP Support Analyst
£45,000 - £60,000 + Benefits Package
We are currently looking for an experienced ERP Support Analyst to join a well-known organisation in the Northwest. Our client is one of the most recognisable names in the UK and they have a forward-thinking, modernised culture with excellent progression and development opportunities.
- Provide support, guidance, development and innovation for all applications and integrations, ensuring the user community has the best practice processes and key functional opportunities available to them.
- Work closely and collaborating with the business, vendor, and 3rd party support agents.
- Escalate and raise tickets with other bodies to ensure all support requests are dealt with by the right team.
- Managing 3rd line support tickets with the outsource provider.
- Incident trends and problem analysis for all supported services within your remit.
What you would bring:
- Strong experience in supporting an Oracle ERP environment for a large organisation.
- Sound knowledge and experience of system integrations, testing and preparing deliverables such as design documents, test documentation, training materials and procedural guides.
- Solid configuration experience.
- Experience gathering business requirements, designing, and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and SLAs and implementing robust and scalable solutions.
- Previous exposure in managing bank platforms and payment systems is a plus.
Akkodis exists to connect the smartest people and brightest businesses to the opportunities they need to thrive. We're a Global leader in professional solutions for IT, Engineering and Life Sciences.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.