Spring Technology are currently working in partnership with a market leading solutions provider to recruit an experienced PHP Developer to join their flagship team and develop life-saving solutions. In the future there are exciting new projects planned that involve rewriting aging products and prototyping new ones, which you will be integral in delivering.
This role is fully homebased and offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package.
As a PHP Developer you will deliver high quality web front-end software using a PHP back-end with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Develop within a version controlled environment to defined coding standards.
- Deliver high quality web front-end software using a PHP back-end with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Contribute ideas to the user interface design process.
- Adopt and maintain an agile test-driven development approach.
- Know and use Design Patterns and make use of accepted PHP best practices, for example using composer for dependency management and techniques such as dependency injection.
- To work with Benchmarking consultants as part of a wider team in developing products and services.
- To attend project meetings and provide updates against project plans.
- Engage stakeholders through the design, inception and delivery phases of the project, anticipating and shaping requirements for the purpose of optimising results.
- Developing solutions with:
- PHP and MySQL
- PHP MVC frameworks - ideally Laravel/Lumen
- HTML5 and CSS3
- An excellent understanding of object-oriented programming
- Ability to develop responsive web-applications using OO PHP and ideally Laravel, Git
- Proven in-depth knowledge of any modern relational database, preferably MySQL
- A good understanding of software design patterns (e.g., MVC etc.)
- Ability to effectively communicate technical matters to other developers
- Ability to identify practical solutions
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge to join a leading organisation that makes a real and impacting difference, please apply now.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.