Power BI Consultant - Health Analytics
Spring Technology are currently working in partnership with a market leading service provider to recruit Power BI Consultant with expertise in Health Analytics to join their marketing leading team.
This role is fully homebased with a competitive salary and benefits package.
As a Power BI Consultant you will have specialist domain knowledge of Health data in a NHS Trust environment, Local Government or Corporate and a willingness to be flexible to work across all 3
- Experience with leading programmes and projects in Analytics
- Experience with the expert use of Microsoft Power BI and providing high quality reports and dashboards including the use of DAX, M
- Experience of PBI enterprise roll out, adoption, culture change and governance
- Demonstrable ability to derive strong and actionable insights from data that are turned into actual operational benefits
- Experience with development of requirements and specifications for operational and strategic reports
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to demonstrate working in co-operation with operational services staff and local analysts to develop high quality analytics
- Ability to engage and present strongly to senior stakeholders
- Excellent self-starting and time/project management skills and the ability to operate in a flexible and changeable environment
- Skills with analytical tools such as Tableau, QlikView, Microsoft Analytics, SQL
- Experience with Microsoft's modern data platform including synapse and associated tooling
- Skills in data science and data engineering including in Analytical programming languages e.g. R, Python
- Experience of operating with Data warehousing and associated skills, with an understanding of the end to end journey of data through data warehousing operation
- Experience with sales processes, business development, proposal writing
- Working understanding of Microsoft Azure
- Experience in providing training and education to staff and users of the services on analytics and the tools used to provide them
- Experience in working on projects that involve change management (e.g. LEAN / basic 6 Sigma or other change management methodology)
- Project tracking/repositories such as Github, DevOps etc
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge to join a leading organisation please apply now.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.