Project Manager - HR & Payroll Transformation Project (Oracle Cloud), 6 months+, Outside IR35, Remote Working!
I'm currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to work on a HR / Payroll Transformation project (Oracle Cloud) for a well known customer on an initial 6-month contract, with the possibility of further extension.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the overall delivery of the project, ensuring that it is delivered on-time and within scope.
The role requires someone with excellent business facing skills as well as working with Business Analysts to document as-is processes, and drive benefit realisation.
- Lead the delivery of the HR & Payroll Transformation Project, managing the project plan, budget, and resources.
- Ensure that the project is delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget.
- Manage stakeholder expectations and ensure that the project is aligned with business objectives.
- Work with business stakeholders to identify business requirements and ensure that solutions meet their needs.
- Collaborate with project teams to develop and implement process improvement initiatives.
- Lead Business Analysts to document as-is processes, conduct gap analysis, and develop to-be process models.
- Provide regular updates on project progress to senior management and project stakeholders.
- Manage project risks and issues, ensuring that they are identified, tracked, and mitigated effectively.
- Ensure that the programme is delivered in accordance with project governance and methodology.
- Drive benefit realisation through the project lifecycle.
- Experience in working on & delivering large HR / Payroll Transformation projects.
- Proven track record of delivering complex projects on-time, within scope, and within budget.
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills.
- Strong understanding of UK HR and Payroll processes, policies & procedures.
- Experience in managing risks and issues.
- Oracle Cloud experience is essential.
- Experience in leading Business Analysts to document as-is processes and to-be process models.
- Understanding of benefit realisation.
If you're interested, please apply via the link below for immediate consideration!
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.