ServiceNow/ITSM Project Manager | Up to £68k | Fully Remote
Our client are an up and coming force within the ServiceNow space and are already achieving big things. They are looking for a ServiceNow Project Manager to join their team. You will need to have worked on or have some of knowledge within the ServiceNow or ITSM implementation space and previous Project Management capabilities to be successful within this role. You will be responsible for the successful delivery of projects relating to the implementation of ServiceNow. My client are happy to look at varying levels of ServiceNow/ITSM experience and backgrounds, you won't want to miss out if you think this could be the role for you.
You will be working with their forward-thinking teams, being a trusted point of contact and support for often less experience colleagues. Being able to effectively communicate and present information will be a key part of this role.
Our client are looking for someone with the following:
- Training and preferably certification in Project Management methodologies (Prince2/PMI/Agile)
- Previous experience of managing IT Service Management related projects
- Previous experience of managing IT transformation or software development projects (preferably ServiceNow related)
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Solid presentation and meeting facilitation skills
- Ability to engage with customers at all levels of seniority
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Open and friendly personality
- Be outgoing and customer facing
- Be self-managing and capable of working alone or as part of a team
- Be capable of working with customers and managing their expectations
- Good knowledgeable in ITIL disciplines and their implementation
Our client are really keen to find someone who has a passion for project management and is a big team player. This is an outstanding opportunity to join one of our clients and get stuck into a consistently growing business. If this role sounds like it could be of interest then please get in touch for more information and immediate consideration.
This role is paying up to £68k and are offering a fully remote working opportunity. They also offer a great benefits package including a 8% pension, unlimited holidays and healthcare.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.