Site Reliability Engineer | Remote | Up to £65k
I am working with an industry leader in their field who are looking to grow their team with an Site Reliability Engineer who ideally comes from a development background. This is a perfect time to join successful company that is leading their industry and providing a top tier service.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Developing bespoke in house tooling using a range of technologies to aid colleagues in IT Operations in completion of their duties.
- Maintaining and administrating existing monitoring and analytic toolsets.
- Building sophisticated monitoring dashboards using log data, monitoring and graphing technologies e.g. Grafana, Nimsoft, Splunk, Kibana.
- Working with automation and orchestration platforms to automate manual activity.
- Mentoring colleagues in use of new technologies or practices.
- Working with IT Operations to provide and support the use of critical tooling that will enable increasing levels of value to the business.
- Contributing to the evolution of team processes and approaches.
- Collaborating with colleagues in DevOps, Platform Delivery, IT Services and Software Development teams to determine requirements and solutions, to solve problems and progress work.
Along with a generous salary and a lucrative bonus scheme you will get the opportunity to work on a fully remote basis. You will also have access to 25 days holiday, Medical Care, Dental Care, Life Insurance among other benefits.
If you're interested in this role please get in touch ASAP.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.