Desktop Support Technician
Salary: £27,000 - £36,000
- Flexible working arrangements
- Generous holiday allowance - 27.5 days annual leave
- market leading pension scheme
- Annual medicals
- Sponsorship and professional qualification support
Akkodis are currently working in partnership with a client who provides solutions and mitigates public safety. We are seeking a talented Desktop Support Technician to support desktops, mobile and applications across the wider business.
Our client is seeking an individual with exceptional support skills, great communication and a willingness to expand existing knowledge in line with developing technologies.
- Lead and take ownership over resolutions of technical support issues affect company devices.
- Collaborate with colleagues across other departments to ensure the maintenance of company assets.
- Manage tickets and calls within SLA, if not possible, escalate appropriately.
- Keep up to date with industry changes and industry knowledge to ensure continuous improvement.
- Monitor usage of company devices across user accounts.
- Monitor and maintain licenses across the business.
- Enable and build stakeholder rapport to promote the business and meet objectives.
- Providing technical support for network infrastructure, whether it is wired or wireless.
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal.
- Current or previous experience providing fixes to networking equipment and switches etc.
- Exceptional fault-finding/troubleshooting skills.
- Delivering results under pressure.
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge to join a leading organisation please apply now.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.