Commercial Contracts Manager
£60,000 - £70,000
Teesside / Glasgow
Our client is a leading provider and a massive name in the industrial sector and are based in over 60 countries worldwide. We are looking for Commercial Managers or Senior Quantity Surveyors to come in and hit the ground running to assist with their large scale ongoing and upcoming projects.
- Provide 1st line contractual advice to the business units, proposals and estimating team.
- Support the business with contractual knowledge of standard forms and procedures.
- Ensure potential contract terms are reviewed and tenders appropriately qualified in accordance with relevant procedures.
- Review and advise on confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements and negotiate where applicable.
- Support/lead in contract negotiations related to contract qualification in client meetings.
What You Would Bring:
- Relevant and demonstrable experience of commercial and contract management in related industries.
- Strong knowledge and expertise of commercial and contract management practices, standards, systems and processes.
- Sound knowledge of contract methodology and contract law.
- Knowledge and experience in applying continuous improvement principles within change improvement programmes.
- Strong interpersonal skills, IT literate and strong presenter.
Akkodis exists to connect the smartest people and brightest businesses to the opportunities they need to thrive. We're a Global leader in professional solutions for IT, Engineering and Life Sciences.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.