Role: Systems Support Lead
Flexible Hybrid Working
Salary: £40K - £50K
Are you a Systems Support Lead with a strong sense for problem solving?
My client is a solutions provider giant in the industrial sector. They are looking for an experienced Systems Support Lead to come in and hit the ground running and join their growing team in their Middlesbrough office.
The role is to provide critical support and improvements to the business systems and to successfully lead a support team.
- Provide solutions for the line of business ICT systems
- Implement solutions to improve the efficiency of the systems
- Understand and document business requirements
- Provide project handovers
- Training and educating end users
- Manage and lead systems support team
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in systems support role
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills are essential
- P1 response / investigations
- Knowledge of ICT systems, technical development, and system implementation
- ITIL / agile
- Service delivery and improvement
- Previous ERP system integration/migration/upgrade experience
- Configuration and management
- Experience in working with internal and external stakeholders
This is an extremely exciting role within a prestigious organisation. If this is of interest to you, please do not hesitate to apply.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.