I am currently recruiting on behalf of an end user in Milton Keynes who are looking for a Dynamics AX/365FO Business Analyst to join on a permanent basis. It'll be a mix of home and office based - please see below for more information:
- Support the business on our primary systems MS Dynamics (AX/365FO), Aeromark and Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Work closely with customers to identify business needs and the benefits of implementing a computing solution
- Construct information technology (IT) documentation based on identified needs of the organisation
- Work with other IT experts to address networking and hardware needs to support our systems
- Devise and document a general system design based on the client's anticipated requirements working within the IT intake process and the predefined IT documentation framework
- Design and run reports to provide internal Key Performance Indicators throughout the business
- Data cleanse the existing information in the Microsoft AX platform to ensure accuracy, completeness and validity
- Ensure that invoicing is accurately submitted on a timely basis to Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) customers
- Test IT systems
- Provide staff training of the systems implemented
- Experience of working in a fast paced customer service environment
- Able to conceptualize and think creatively with a mathematical aptitude
- Able to make informed decisions on complex business and technical information
- Good Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills and working knowledge (ideally) of Microsoft Dynamics (AX/D365), SQL, Power BI
If you are interested, please get in touch today!
Consultant: Kamilla Ryan // Kamilla.firstname.lastname@example.org
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.