I am currently recruiting on behalf of an end - user in Milton Keynes who's looking for a Junior Dynamics AX/365FO Developer to join on a permanent basis. You can come from a technical support background or already be in a junior developer position. It's mainly remote based role (must be based in the UK)- please see below for more information:
- 2 years+ experience providing technical support for Dynamics AX
- Working knowledge of X++, able to read and debug code and make essential changes
- Good understanding of SQL Server and Dynamics AX data structures including creating queries to analyse data
- Strong knowledge of core processes and functionality for at least one of finance, trade and logistics, manufacturing or retail
- Demonstrable experience in AX 2012 (preferably R3) or D365
- Previous experience of working in a helpdesk environment
- You will have a positive, 'can-do' attitude and a problem-solving approach
- You will be a team player, able to communicate with peers and escalate where appropriate
Would you be interested to find out more?
Consultant: Kamilla Ryan // Kamilla.email@example.com
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.