Modis is currently recruiting for a DV Cleared Project Manager, to join our client in Milton Keynes on a 6 month initial contract, OUTSIDE IR35.
Our client is looking for a project manager to join their customer delivery team, to run a range of projects across various customers. The projects will range in budget and complexity, and they will focus on estates, physical security and communications, running these projects end to end.
Throughout this work you will be responsible for mitigating risks, managing budgets and financial controls, and highly effective communication with stakeholders and customers throughout - leading from the front to deliver successfully.
Role: Project Manager (DV Cleared)
Duration: 6 Months
Rate: £448 per day
Status: Outside IR35
Location: Milton Keynes with hybrid working arrangements
- Strong project management background - government and defence preferred
- DV Clearance in place / lapsed DV can also be considered
- Qualified in one or more of: Agile, APMP, ISEB, Prince2 etc
- Strong estates and security projects experience - expect a range of workstreams
- Core PM competencies: Risk management, budgets, change, financial controls
- Must be a British Citizen due to the clearance needed
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.