Modis are working in partnership with a leading client in financial services to recruit an experienced Cloud Architect with strong knowledge of applications and data to join their highly successful architecture team.
Please note this roles offers full remote working along with a highly competitive salary/benefits package.
As a Cloud Architect you'll provide expertise and leadership across the Digital & Data platform that supports the Cloud strategy and architecture with focus on apps & data. The role will involve collaborating with Business and Technology stakeholders at all levels to ensure the solution is adding value to the business.
You will have experience and/or awareness of Enterprise architecture, Cloud architecture, patterns & best practices, serverless capabilities, Cloud cost model, Cloud native technologies, Front end technologies including mobile and web frameworks, microservices, API management, database technologies, various cloud integration patterns including Event driven architecture, security frameworks, DevOps processes, Containerization, On Prem to Cloud Migration etc.
- Drive architecture on projects ensuring changes have a clear target architecture, guardrails and regular design checkpoints to ensure adherence to the IT strategy.
- Help to shape the principles, policies, standards, patterns, blueprints and roadmaps.
- Ensure the delivery of Technology Architecture components is achievable and affordable.
- Ensuring technology products/services are selected appropriately and in line with strategic direction.
- Lead the innovation and adoption of new technology.
- Provide thought leadership on architectural accelerators, market opportunities, governance and continuous improvements.
- Manage and participate in governance processes in a constructive manner.
- Ensure solutions and proposed architecture designs are fit for purpose.
- Ensure solution designs comply with corporate IT policy and standards calling out exceptions, exemptions and risks where appropriate.
- Maintain continuous professional development ensuring technical and industry knowledge remains current.
- Significant working experience in architecture in an enterprise organisation is essential.
- Experience of architectural governance.
- Strong communication & stakeholder management skills.
- A proven ability to lead, collaborate and influence across business and technology domains.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure including native services, Azure Serverless technologies like Azure Functions, LogicApps, Microservices, Oracle, Mobile native (iOS & Android) & Web framework (React) NoSQL Databases like CosmosDB, CRM technologies like Microsoft Dynamics, Power Platform (PowerBI, Power Automate, Power Virtual Agents, Power Apps etc.), Event driven stacks like Azure Event Hub, security frameworks like OIDC, OAuth, ; ideally, we are looking for someone with experience in three or more of these technologies
- 12% Bonus, 13% Pension, 35 days holiday + 35 hour working week + many more benefits
If you are keen to join a growing and market leading organisation with the opportunity to play a pivotal role in its continued evolution, please apply now.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.