Cyber Security Officer
Hybrid - 1 day a week in the office
Up to 60K Basic + Company Benefits
Currently working with an Environmental Services organisation who are keen on bringing in a Cyber/Infrastructure professional.
Essentially the business is on the lookout for someone with technical experience - translating, and advising of elements within the IT infrastructure to further progress the business. Currently, the environment is using O365 with an outlook of moving into Azure.
ISO 27001 and Cyber Essentials complaint, you will have the following experience below:
* Knowledge of 365, cloud technology, and associated security principles.
* Network security architecture and TCP/IP networking and L2/L3 protocols.
* Designing and implementing network security equipment installations and upgrades, fault finding & troubleshooting.
* Understanding of frameworks such as PSN Code of Connection, PCI-DSS, GDPR, ISO27001, and Cyber Essentials.
* Knowledge of network hardware and protection systems that provide in defence depth, such as firewalls, DDOS, and Intrusion prevention.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.