I am currently recruiting on behalf of an end user in Newcastle who are looking for a D365FO Consultant to join on a permanent basis. It's a mainly office-based role - please see below for more information:
My client has an exciting opportunity in their IT Operations & Engineering department for a Dynamics 365 Functional Consultant. The role will be to help my client deliver against it's business objectives through the design, delivery and support of Dynamics 365 solutions across Finance, Logistics and Retail
- Utilise knowledge and experience to lead workshops, recommending the design and configuration of the D365 F&O solution
- Own, build and configure the D365 F&O environment
- Work with project team to define development agenda
- Manage the development of interfaces and changes
- Manages code promotions and platform updates
- Identify the business impact of business change, across process, people and systems.
- Assist in test script definition, and support the testing process.
- Ensure training plans and training materials support the new platform.
What you'll be able to demonstrate:
- Extensive experience of Dynamics AX2012/D365 F&O including the delivery of a project
- Strong understanding of Dynamics 365 modules and functions, specifically Advanced Warehousing.
- Full project lifecycle experience - Agile approach preferred
- An understanding of the overall Microsoft stack (Power Apps, Flow, Power BI)
- Good experience of leading and directing the work of others; proven ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues based on trust and confidence.
Would you be interested to find out more? Please get in touch today!
Consultant: Kamilla Ryan // Kamilla.email@example.com
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.