I am currently recruiting on behalf of an end - user who's looking for a D365FO ERP Lead to join on a permanent basis. The role is primarily office based, and you can be based in their office in Newcastle/Washington. Please see below for more information about the role:
The successful candidate will lead their in house ERP team - working with third parties where applicable - to deliver a complete migration from legacy systems to Microsoft Dynamics 365. Finance and some related business functions are already running on D365, with Retail POS to follow shortly and warehousing later this year. Candidates should be able to demonstrate that they can take ownership of an active project, get up to speed quickly, and take the lead in keeping it on track with minimal distribution to timelines.
- Manage and grow our team of in house ERP experts who are responsible for project delivery and maintenance of systems once delivered
- Liaise with key project stakeholders to understand business requirements
- Provide insight and guidance on best practices and workflows
- Own and manage the product backlog for D365
- Prioritise tasks in line with business objectives
- Act as a facilitator for the development and implementation team, ensuring any obstacles to progress are removed
- Work closely with 3rd party vendors to ensure successful integrations
- Ensure we are writing good quality documentation and technical specifications
- Act as a primary point of contact for the project, provide regular status updates to senior staff
- Be able and willing to bring new ideas to the table
What experience will you need?
- 3+ years commercial experience delivering Microsoft Dynamics AX / 365
- Experience delivering ERP implementations for retail, B2C ecommerce, and logistics at scale
- An expert understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 355
- A technical understanding of 3rd party integrations and API's
- Experience customising D365 to meet business requirements
- An understanding of Agile project delivery would be beneficial
- An aptitude for creative problem solving
If this role is of interest, please apply today!
Consultant: Kamilla Ryan @ 0161 242 8839 / Kamilla.email@example.com
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.