Akkodis is currently recruiting for a Junior SAP ABAP Developer for an initial 6 month contract based remotely
Role: Junior SAP ABAP Developer Contract Length: 6 months Rate: £250 - £315 inside IR35 Location: Remote (Occasional Newcastle travel)
- Coordinate with SAP Functional SME to understand business requirement and design data structure for the SAP data requirements for each KPI.
- Design and document the SAP data structure of the data requirement for the KPI to support creation of Data Model by Data Architect.
- Develop CDS views based on SAP data model provided by the Data Architect
- Create the SAP Solution Design of the created CDS View
- Create the Unit Test Document showing proof of testing of the created CDS Views
- Handle and document movement of transports
- Send data extraction requests and coordinating with Talend ETL Engineer to extract the data. They will also work with Talend ETL Engineer on specific data requirements.
- Investigate and address any issues that may arise during UAT
- Coordinate with Development Lead in prioritization of implementing improvements or address any bugs post go live.
- Attending go/no go meetings to answer any development or transport related questions.
- Sending list of transports to UAT Lead for approval.
- Responsible for sending request for transport to CAB and applications mailbox for emergency or normal transports with proper approvals.
You Will Need
- Strong experience within SAP ABAP development - minimum of 2 years commercial experience
- Good background within SAP development
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Excellent communication to non technical audiences
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.