Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE/CRM Consultant
Work Style: Hybrid
Salary: £45,000 - £65,000 (DOE)
The client is looking for an experienced Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE/CRM Consultant to join their growing team. You'll play a crucial role in the implementation and support of D365 CE for an internal Business Process Change program.
- Analysing requirements received from Business Process Expert (BPE) & key stakeholders to deliver functional design specification for any customisation's required
- Support testing activities and training end users if required
- Assisting with integration of D365 CE with custom / 3rd party applications
- Ensuring MS standards are followed and system is configured optimally for performance
- Maintaining, managing and supporting D365 CE application post implementation
- Adhere version control for custom code, builds, releases and deployment
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ year's experience as a D365 CE Consultant
- Must have direct involvement in multiple D365 CE implementations
- Strong experience in CRM related design and development with recent life cycle experience in implementations
- Good understanding of user management, Security roles, Business Units assigned to user.
- Good understanding on work flows and power automate
- Good understanding of D365 SDK, Common Data Model, Common Data Services for apps
If you're interested in this position, please apply directly below.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.