Field Service Engineer - HP, DELL, Windows
Akkodis are currently working in partnership with a leading service provider to recruit an experienced Field Service Engineer to join their field service team and provide front line support to multiple high-profile customers.
This is a home-based role, but you will be required to travel around the following regions Northampton, Peterborough and Leicester. On offer is a highly competitive salary and company car.
As a Field Service Engineer, you will provide on-site support and problem resolution for large or multiple customer groups, to install desktop PC's, laptops and printers. There are also occasional server and basic network requirements.
Resolve hardware faults quickly and effectively on a variety of technologies including:
- Printers, predominantly LED, Laser & Dot Matrix.
- PC's - (Dell, HP, Lenovo, Generic)
- Laptop - (Dell, HP, Lenovo, Generic)
- Thin Clients
- Configure & replace Routers, Switches, Hubs and modems
- MS Windows
- MS Office
- Image build's & configuration (Including data backup and recovery)
- HP, Dell, Lenovo Accreditations preferable.
- Working Printer Knowledge, Preferably OKI, Epson or HP
- Operational understanding of MS Windows
- Experience with PC/Laptop hardware
- Understanding of working in a Field environment
- Good customer facing skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Clean driving licence
- Self-Management with Good Organisational Skills.
- Strong communication Skills
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge to join a leading field service team and gain continued development and training please apply now.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.