Technical Support Engineer
My client, a well-established and nationally recognised business is looking for a passionate Technical Support Engineer to join their growing IT team.
My client is based in Nottingham with occasional travel to other locations.
This is a full time, permanent role paying £22,000 - £25,000 plus benefits dependant on experience
Role and Responsibilities
- Ensuring all IT support tickets are dealt with in a timely, professional and efficient manner.
- Ensuring that all IT support calls are recorded accurately within the ticketing system.
- Carrying out support for client users with day-to-day IT issues.
- Set-up, install and configure PC/Laptops for internal users.
- Windows Server 2012/16 support and maintenance.
- M365 configuration and management.
- Router monitoring and configuration.
- Create user guides and technical guides for colleagues and users.
Key Skills and Experience required:
- Excellent Communication skills, both verbal and written
- Well organised, you can manage and work on multiple tasks at hand concurrently, meeting specific time frames
- Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Exchange Administration Skills
- M365 Administration, Configuration and Monitoring
- Windows Operating Systems (W10, Server 2012/16)
- TCP/IP Networking
- Azure Services
- Anti-Virus/anti-malware products
Please apply ASAP to be considered.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.