BI Engineer / Inside IR35 / 12 Months + / up to £500/ Hybrid
Modis are currently looking for a BI Engineer
Remote / Nottingham
- The Business Intelligence Engineer is responsible for designing, programming, enhancing and implementing tools and processes to continually increase development productivity and improve product quality.
- Systems and processes designed for this position are expected to make efficient use of both human and compute resources.
- Working with stakeholders to provide business intelligence infrastructure and reports to support the continual improvement of the software development process.
- Maintaining existing reporting and business intelligence systems.
- Using business intelligence systems to analyze gaps and weaknesses of the software development process
- Working with stakeholders, including development and operations personnel, to highlight process deficiencies and recommend improvements based on the results of data analysis.
- Experience with business intelligence tools, such as SAP, Pentaho, or Tableau.
- Experience creating and running ETL jobs.
- Experience with Dimensional Modeling.
- Experience using REST and SOAP APIs, JSON and XML.
- SQL and general relational database proficiency, including MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Analytical databases, such as Vertica and Snowflake.
If you are available for a new opportunity, then please submit your cv on email@example.com
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.