Cloud Migration / Inside IR35 / 12 Months + / £up to 650 / Hybrid
Modis are currently looking for a Cloud Migration Specialist
Remote / Nottingham
Ideally from a cloud sys admin or cloud development background
- Migrate multiple Jira, Confluence and Service Manager instances from On-prem services to a central Cloud instance.
- Collaboration with team members to facilitate the migration of bespoke scripts to cloud analogues. These are typically used to facilitate workflows, data analytics and other processes.
- Work with Operations segment leads, DevOps teams, and development team stakeholders to establish an exhaustive list of migration requirements.
- Provide direct input into the migration strategy. From requirement capture, migration plan creation, and execution. To communicate intentions to all stakeholders, ensure minimal disruption to the affected teams, and ensure maximum uptime time.
- Establish a close, collaborative trust relationship with development teams.
- Provide technical expertise and consultative services to operation development groups to facilitate the design and implementation of solutions.
If you are available for a new opportunity, then please submit your cv on firstname.lastname@example.org
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.