D365 Support Consultant - Finance
Our client, a multinational market leading engineering business, is looking for a motivated finance specialist to support the introduction of D365 across their UK and European entities. You'll play an integral role in an exciting project, converting the business' financial process needs into a fully functioning finance programme. On offer is a hugely competitive salary and benefits package, a clear-cut career progression path and the opportunity to make a positive impact within a growing business.
- Convert user requirements into well scripted development requests
- Contribute to the build of a fully functional accounting system
- Coach end users on system usage within D365
Skills and experience
I am looking for an immediately available Project Manager that can demonstrate extensive experience within the following:
- Experience of working on a D365 F&O implementation
- Understanding of financial best practice across Purchase, Sales and General Ledgers
- Proven experience of converting user requirements into fully functioning processes
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work autonomously and to work under pressure
The position will be headquartered in the East Midlands but may require travel to different international divisions upon Go Live support requirements. The company offers outstanding personal growth prospects, within a household, market leading international Group of Companies within the manufacturing/engineering market.
Do not hesitate to contact me via the below method if you have any further questions:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.