Senior Project Manager | Up to £60k | Hybrid
Our client who is an expert within their industry are looking to add an experienced Senior Project Manager to their team, working to drive innovation and change within the business. You will need to have worked or come from a background of both Law/Legal and IT. Some of the key areas they are looking for experience in is line management, methodologies such as agile, waterfall and prince2. You will be supported by the programme manager to manage projects relating to Infrastructure and Software. You will ensure all work streams and business as usual activities are managed, resourced, implemented and reported against successfully.
You will be working with their forward-thinking teams, being a trusted point of contact and support for often less experience colleagues. Being able to effectively communicate and present information will be a key part of this role.
Our client are looking for someone with the following:
- Significant experience leading a programme / portfolio of projects delivering solutions to business stakeholders
- Project Management within a professional services firm or working as a consultant (ideally within the legal sector)
- Demonstrable experience of applying Agile (Scrum), SDLC (Waterfall), Prince2 methodologies
- Previous experience of full lifecycle delivery of projects and programmes within a law firm
- Sound understanding of IT software and infrastructure
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Line management experience
- Good analytical skills and experience of project/programme budgeting and road mapping
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Our client are really keen to find someone who has a passion for project management and is a big team player. This is an outstanding opportunity to join one of our clients and get stuck into a consistently growing business. If this role sounds like it could be of interest then please get in touch for more information and immediate consideration.
This role is paying up to £60k and has an expectation of 2 days a week in their Nottingham office with some flexibility. They also offer a great benefits package including pension, healthcare and life insurance.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.