Role: Oracle EPM Support Analyst
Salary & Package: £45k - £55k + Annual Bonus + Incredible personal benefits
Are you an Oracle EPM Support Analyst looking to take your next big step in your career?
My client is a leading Media and Entertainment broadcasting network. Their creative and mesmerising content keeps millions of viewers entertained and connected every single day. They can reach their viewers no matter where they are or what they're doing!
This is the perfect opportunity to join a leading UK company and be in the heart of the unbelievable work they do. You will be stamped in the history of this company, as they go through this time of exciting change. Aiming higher than ever, with goals that their competitors could only dream of achieving.
You will be working as part of a team providing support and guidance in managing, and improving the service delivered to the business. You will also work closely with the Finance teams and 3rd party resources - offering hands on, functional assistance around financial, HR, and corporate systems and process.
The team you will be joining is fully proficient in both new and previous software used withing the company, enabling the prioritisation of day-to-day processes and increased efficiency in creating value added relationships across the company.
- Provide support and guidance on all system applications
- Ensure all users have the adequate resources for development and process use
- Review and action tickets with the relevant team, to ensure all requests are dealt with efficiently
- Actively recommend and implement improvements within the systems and business
- Create and update relevant documentation and CMDB records
- Perform problem analysis and incident trends for all required services
- Ease the processes for security, risk, and audit support for all the appropriate applications
- Provide product guidance for end user training
- Experience in using both cloud and non-cloud-based services
- Substantial experience and understanding of database construct, data, and tools
- Have previously supported a large organisation in an Oracle EPM environment
- Experience of complex system integrations
- Experience in application testing and preparation
- Experience in business requirement gathering and requirement delivery
- Have worked within a team of technical support for multiple applications
- Previous experience in implementing an Oracle product
- Gym Membership
- Car Scheme
- Excellent Pension
- Family and Friends benefits
- Income Protection
- Life Assurance
This is an extremely exciting role within a prestigious organisation. If this is of interest to you, please do not hesitate to apply.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.