D365 CRM/CE Consultant
Work Style: Hybrid (50% on-site)
Salary: £48,000 - £68,000 per annum
My client is looking for an experienced D365 CRM/CE Consultant to join their growing technical team on a permanent basis. You'll play a crucial part in the implementation and support of D365 CRM/CE for an internal Business Process Change program.
- Ensuring MS standards are followed and system is configured optimally for performance
- Support testing activities and training end users if required
- Assisting with integration of D365 CE with custom / 3rd party applications
- Maintaining, managing and supporting D365 CE application post implementation
- Adhere version control for custom code, builds, releases and deployment
- Analysing requirements received from Business Process Expert (BPE) & key stakeholders to deliver functional design specification for any customisation's required
- Work closely with technical consultants to design MS D365 CE functional solutions
- Developing quality documentation as per industry standards
- 3-5 years' experience in CRM/CE related design and development
- Recent lifecyle experience in full D365 CE/CRM implementations
- Good understanding of user management, Security roles, Business Units assigned to user.
- Good understanding on workflows and power automate
- Good understanding of D365 SDK, Common Data Model, Common Data Services for apps
- Knowledge of continuous integration, test & build automation
- Good knowledge in Microsoft DevOps and Sharepoint to register and monitor ticket management
- Knowledge on MS. Visio for documentation purpose
- Development certification in D365 (CE)
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, debugging and troubleshooting skills
If you're interested in this position, please apply directly below.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.