Akkodis are currently working in partnership with a market leading motion capture specialist to recruit an experienced UI Designer to join their team. You will be joining a successful and talented UX/UI design team.
Please note this a hybrid role which requires you onsite once fortnightly.
As a UI Designer you will be joining the wider UX/UI Team to assist in the creation of robust, high-quality applications.
- Collaborate with UX designers PMs to understand business needs and user requirements.
- Maintain and develop design systems, such as, patterns, guidelines and components.
- Conduct usability testing and user research to assist with design decisions.
- The ability to communicate design concepts to Stakeholder and team members.
- Provider guidance and support to other designers on the wider team.
- Work closely with developers to ensure designs are implemented correctly.
- Candidates must have a high level of design expertise which has been utilised in complex projects.
- Remain up to date with technology trends and updates to ensure a superior user experience.
- Strong portfolio showcasing previous/relevant work.
- Strong knowledge/understanding of design prototyping tools such as Figma.
- Ability to collaborate within a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent organisational, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritise tasks efficiently.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in design, human-computer interaction, or the equivalent.
If you are looking for an exciting new challenge to join a market leading Mocap company, working with ground breaking technology please apply now.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.
Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement which explains how we will use your information is available on the Modis website.